This year in math we will be learning:
- operations with integers
- operations with decimals
- converting between decimals, fractions, percentages, and ratios
- financial percentages (tips, taxes, etc.)
- algebraic expressions and equations
- area of circles, triangles, parallelograms
- volume of prisms
- cartesian planes and transformations
- experimental probability
There will be a math quiz on Thursday December 6th.
It will include:
Be sure to know how to represent multiplying decimals in the three ways that we have been doing (algorithm, array, base ten blocks).